This Is Not a Seminar (TINAS) invites you to Choreographies of Thought: A Day of Roundtable Discussions. Choreographies of Thought will be held during research week (19-23 September) at Edith Cowan University.
Choreographies of Thought will consist of two panels, each with six formal contributors with dialogue encouraged between panelists and participants. Senior Lecturer of the Painting Studio at the University of Sydney, Dr Lindi Lee will participate as key provocateur.
Discussion points for the roundtable discussion day will be derived from:
• Skipping, failing and falling—innovation, new knowledge and impact
• What is research? (limits, prohibitions and renderings)
• Communities of practice in the ERA age
• Access – including decolonisation and the North/South divide
• Embodied narratives and storying. Skipping, failing and falling: directions in arts based research
For further details contact Lyndall Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Choreographies of Thought: A Day of Roundtable Discussions
Date: Thursday 22nd September, 2016
Location: ECU Mount Lawley Campus, Building 10 Room 308
RSVP: email@example.com by COB 10th September